AP Exams at PPS, 2022-23:
Details and FAQs
Portland Public Schools will hold AP exams at the DoubleTree Hotel in Portland, Oregon from May 1-5 and May 8-12, 2023.
See full AP exam schedule here.
AP Exam Registration, Payment, and Test Cancellations:
- The late registration period will open in February. If you want to be notified when this registration period is open, please fill out the form here.
- If you are a PPS student and want to cancel your exam, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please review the PPS Cancellation Policy here.
- If you are currently signed up for exams and need to move your test to the late testing period, please email email@example.com.
- If you are a PPS student, please contact your teacher or AP coordinator for registration and payment details (or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you are not a PPS student and want to take AP exams with PPS, note that we only host students who live within PPS boundaries (check your address here) and who do not need special testing accommodations. If you live within PPS boundaries, you can request AP testing by filling out this form.
For more FAQs, please view the slideshow below (or view here) or email email@example.com.
See the May 2023 AP Exam schedule below:
AP Testing Contacts
AP School Coordinators
Benson Polytechnic High School
Christy Thomas, AP Coordinator
Cleveland High School
Sean Murray, Vice-Principal
Franklin High School
Alfred Quintero, Vice-Principal
Robyn Griffths, Vice-Principal
Alice Headley, Counselor
Grant High School
Steven Benson, Vice-Principal
McDaniel High School
Trinh Ngo, Business Manager
Lincoln High School
Kim Bliss, Vice-Principal
Roosevelt High School
Stephen Shephard, Vice-Principal
Tania Carassco, Business Manager
Ida B. Wells High School
Sara Gandarilla, Vice-Principal
Abby Menashe, Vice-Principal's Secretary