Welcome to the Duniway Elementary School PTA
With what feels like a return to normalcy in schools, the Duniway PTA is thrilled to bring back many of our events and activities that were put on hold during the pandemic. The 2022-2023 school year is sure to be the best yet and we hope you will join us in the fun!
The Duniway PTA works to enhance and enrich the student experience at Duniway through funding educational enrichment items such as literacy support programs, supplemental classroom funds, technology, library books, field trips and guest speakers, musical instruments and a robust art program.
We strive to encourage equity and community through annual events like the carnival, variety show, spring parade and winter dance as well as funding a community directory for families to connect with one another.
Everyone is welcome to join the PTA. No matter how much time or what resources you have to offer, we are grateful for what you can contribute and hope that you find this community welcoming and inclusive. Volunteering is one of the best ways to connect. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us and we will work with you to find a great fit.
Another excellent way to get to know Duniway is by attending our bi-monthly PTA meetings. PTA meetings consist of community updates from Principal Rafferty as well as committee members and an open discussion to hear what matters most to you. Meetings are typically held the second Tuesday of every other month at 7pm in the Duniway Library.
Our 2022-2023 meeting schedule is as follows:
September 13th, 2022
November 8th, 2022
January 10th, 2023
March 14th, 2023
May 9th, 2023
June 6th, 2023
Anyone can attend a PTA meeting, but only PTA members can vote on items such as budget.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com
The mission of the Duniway Elementary School PTA follows the State and National PTA’s mission:
Our primary goals are:
- A powerful voice for all children
- A relevant resource for families and communities
- A strong advocate for the education and well being of every child.
We also aim to:
- Encourage every child to become lifelong learners and contributing members of our community
- Encourage parent and public involvement in our schools.
Visit our Facebook Page here.
PTA Board 2022-23
- President: Melissa Ewbank
- Vice President: Kayla Gulbranson
- Secretary: Shannon Dick
- Treasurer: Matt Squires
- Volunteer Coordinator: Emily Miller
- Member at Large 1: Stephanie Kovar
- Member at Large 2: Katie Long
- Member at Large 3: Jordan Agee
- Member at Large 4: Bobbie Hildreth
- Member at Large 5: OPEN
General Email: Duniwaypta@gmail.com