Welcome to the Duniway Elementary School PTA
The Duniway PTA works to enrich and enhance the student experience at Duniway through funding educational enrichment items such as: teacher supplemental classroom funds, scholarships, technology, curriculum aids, library books, sensory items, science field trips and guest speakers, musical instruments and a robust art program.
We strive to encourage equity and community through yearly community events like the carnival, variety show, spring parade and winter dance and by funding the publishing of a community directory for families to contact one another.
All are welcome to join the PTA. No matter how much time or what resources you have to offer, we are grateful for what you can contribute and hope that you find this community welcoming and inclusive. Volunteering is one of the best ways to connect. Please contact us and we will work with you to find a great fit for you.
Another great way to get to know Duniway is to attend monthly PTA meetings:
Monthly meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month in the Duniway Library at 6:30 p.m. Our next meeting will be on Tuesday, October 10th.
Free childcare is provided in the cafeteria.
Anyone can attend a PTA meeting, but only members vote on items such as budget.
Meetings begin in September and run through June.
Questions? Please contact Duniway PTA President Erin Black Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the Duniway Elementary School PTA follows the State and National PTA’s mission:
Our primary goals are:
- A powerful voice for all children
- A relevant resource for families and communities
- A strong advocate for the education and well being of every child.
We also aim to:
- Encourage every child to become lifelong learners and contributing members of our community
- Encourage parent and public involvement in our schools.
Visit our Facebook Page here.
PTA Board 2017-18
- President: Erin Black-Mitchell, email@example.com
- Vice President: Sarah Lewis, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Christina Timberlake, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Rachel Ffolliott, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Coordinator: Kristy Oliver, email@example.com
- Advocacy: Kayla Gulbranson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member at Large: Andrea Nieto, email@example.com
- Member at Large: Ilka Bailey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member at Large: Jeannine Walker, email@example.com
- Member at Large: Christian Solsby, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member at Large: Alison Lopakka Joy, email@example.com