Welcome to Duniway! Whether you are a new or returning family, we know you will have a fantastic educational experience at our school.
- The Duniway Foundation is comprised solely of parent volunteers, who work throughout the year to raise much-needed dollars that allow our school to fund classroom teaching and assistant positions not funded by Portland Public Schools. With the funds raised in the 2018-2019 school year Principal Goldstein was able to hire the equivalent of one full-time teaching position and 5 teaching assistant positions and contributed to Duniway’s STEAM enrichment program, the scientist-in-residence program.
- For the 2019-2020 school year, the Duniway Foundation will ask you to participate in two key fundraising events:
The 21st ANNUAL DUNIWAY AUCTION will take place on Friday, March 6, 2020.
We will be at a new venue this year: The Loft at 8th Avenue (2010 SE 8th Ave).
The theme for the 2020 auction is the Roaring 20s.
The auction includes:
- Silent auction (with complimentary beer and wine)
- Live auction (with seated dinner)
- Dessert Dash
- Online auction (begins the week before the event)
- Raffles, wine wall, mystery bags, after-party, and much more!
- To Donate Items: Betsy Roberts
- For Sponsorship Opportunities: Liz Marre
- For Volunteer Opportunities: Katka Howland
Stay in the know - follow us on social media and visit our website for updates on this fun event!
- Website: duniwayelementary.com/auction
- Facebook: @duniwayauction
- Instagram: @duniwayauction
Thank you for your participation and support of our wonderful school. Please contact any of our Foundation Board members with your questions or suggestions. Best wishes for a fantastic school year!
Duniway Foundation President
Foundation Board Members 2019-2020
2019-2020 Foundation Board Members:
Dan O’Rielly, President
Katie Mills, Vice President
Bryan Ross, Treasurer
Britt Cutsforth Dawkins, Secretary
Matt Goldstein, Duniway Principal