Lets get ready to forecast!
Each year, students select their courses for the next school year. These choices help students stay on-track to graduate, discover new interests, and prepare them for college and career. Counselors, teachers, and families all play an important role in selecting the best options for students.
Be sure and watch the forecasting slides for your grade level from the counselors. They have great tips and reminders that will help you make good course choices. Here are a few things to remember when you listen to their presentation:
- Download your grade level forecasting sheet. You don’t have to turn this in, but it will help you keep track of what you are required to take and how many elective choices you get!
- Every grade level has specific graduation requirements. Some of these classes will be pre-loaded in your course requests.
- Keep track of the credits you have already earned. You can find this information in your Student Vue account in Course History.
- Review the Academic Mini Guide, the Interactive Course Guide, and the Department Highlight Reels to learn more about your choices.
- Talk to your current teachers and find out what they recommend!
- Watch this video for instructions on how to enter your choices in StudentVue.
Still have questions or need help?
Check out the calendar for drop-in forecasting lab support.
Choose the appropriate link below to get started!
**If you are new to PPS for the 2023-24 school year, you'll need to be enrolled before you can forecast. You can enroll online, or in-person. To start your enrollment online, follow these easy steps:
If you have questions about registration, contact Julie Wicklander at firstname.lastname@example.org