Spring sports will officially begin Monday, February 27th & registration is open!
Roosevelt offers traditional spring sports, including Baseball, Softball, Boys Tennis, Girls Tennis, Golf and Track & Field. Student athletes must complete registration on FamilyID, have a valid physical on file and be cleared by the Roosevelt Athletic Office in order to participate in sports. Follow the steps below to get started.
- Visit Roosevelt FamilyID to register for spring sports.
- Print a copy of the physical exam clearance form to be completed by your doctor. (Available to the right of your screen, or below on mobile devices)
- Upload your completed physical form to your FamilyID account, or return it to the Roosevelt Athletic Office.
For information on sport-specific workouts, please reach out to the head coach. A physical exam is needed for ALL students participating in athletics. You must have a Physical Exam by a medical practitioner (valid for 2 years). If you can't make it to your doctor, please call 503-988-3909 to make an appointment at the Student Health Center located at Roosevelt High School. Student athletes may get a sports physical for NO COST at any Multnomah County Student Health Center. Please make appointments early because they fill up quickly.
Join the Unified Basketball Team! This team is for students with and without disabilities to play together. This is a great way to get involved in the Roosevelt community and looks great on resumes and college applications. See Ms. Lurch in room 059, Mr. Furtado or Ms. Hill for more info. Sign up on Family ID.
Please Note: All other sports are in a six-week closed period.
Girls and boys basketball tryouts begin today!
- Girls 4:30-6:30
- Boys 6:30-8:30
- Wrestling 3:45-6:00
- Swim 6:00-8:30
*Catch the bus to Dishman in the round about
There are no sporting events this week.
You may use the information you submitted in previous seasons to save time for future registrations. After logging into Family ID, please use the following steps:
1. Select the registration form
2. Login using the email address and password you created last season
3. Choose the sport
4. Click on "Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name
5. Update health and demographic information, if necessary
6. Sign-off on seasonal agreements
7. Save and Submit
For specific questions, please reach out to:
Temporary Athletic Director: Willie Williams Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Secretary: Jill White Email: email@example.com Ph.: 503-916-5260 ext. 82380)