School Based Health Center
School Based Health Clinic at Roosevelt High School
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Fri, 7:45am - 3:45pm
Tuesday, 9:45am - 5:45pm
** PLEASE NOTE THE CLINIC AT ROOSEVELT HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION ON CAMPUS – BE SURE TO CALL THE CLINIC FIRST. **
School-based clinics are located at designated elementary, middle and high schools in Multnomah County. We facilitate access to comprehensive preventive, primary and mental healthcare for Multnomah County school-aged youth, to keep them healthy and ready to learn.
- Routine physical exams, including sports physicals
- Early detection, diagnosis and treatment of illness and injury
- Vision, dental and blood pressure screenings
- Mental health services
- Age-appropriate reproductive health
- Routine lab tests
- Prescription medications
- Health education, counseling and wellness promotion
- Fitness and nutrition education and counseling
- Referrals for healthcare services not provided at the clinics
Referrals for healthcare services not provided at the clinics
- School-based health centers serve the elementary, middle and high school-aged youth of Multnomah County. Contact a clinic to see if you qualify.
- School-based health centers are funded by insurance, Medicaid, grants and public funds. Providing your insurance information allows us to bill your insurance so we can serve as many students as possible.
- If your insurance doesn’t pay for all or part of the cost, you are not responsible for any out-of-pocket expenses for services received from us.
- Families with no health insurance or who do not provide insurance information are referred to an eligibility specialist to see if they qualify for the Oregon Health Plan or other insurance. This could fully insure your child for medical, dental and emergency services. We strongly encourage you to apply for this coverage.