MLC’s PTSA supports a diverse community of students, teachers, and families by:
- Promoting MLC’s legacy of alternative education as a pathway towards personal, academic, and creative success;
- Engaging volunteers to enrich MLC’s school environment and programs;
- Providing financial aid for experiential learning opportunities;
- Sponsoring events that encourage cross-age interaction and foster community;
- Assisting with the material needs of our teachers and staff.
- We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit and a part of the Oregon PTA.
For the most up to date PTSA information, please see our website: http://www.mlcptsa.org
Current PTSA Board Members
Meetings are held monthly. Everyone is welcome, membership not required to attend but is required for voting. Becoming a member is easy!
Meeting Minutes: We’ll post the meeting minutes on our website here. To request a copy of PTSA meeting minutes, email email@example.com
Because of MLC's mission of experiential learning, field trips and activities off-site are a major component of what makes MLC great. The majority of the PTSA budget goes towards scholarships to students making sure that all of the children in our community are able to participate--regardless of their family's ability to pay.
If each MLC student's family donated $300, we could pay for all of the PTSA goals. Think of how awesome it would be: no more big asks, fundraising requests, and checks to bring to school.
Prefer to pay monthly? It's only $25/month! We'll even set up an auto-pay for you. Click here.
MLC Champions receive four tickets to all PTSA-sponsored events, an MLC T-shirt and a deep appreciation of the entire community.
- Box Tops for Kids: Drop your box tops in collections boxes outside K-3 classrooms and in the front office.
- Amazon Smile: Be sure to indicate MLC PTSA as the recipient of the Smile funds.