SUN stands for Schools Uniting Neighborhoods. SUN Community Schools in Multnomah County are full-service neighborhood hubs where the school and partners from across the community come together to ensure kids and families have what they need to be successful - in school and in life. Franklin's SUN School is coordinated by our community partner, Impact NW. SUN Community Schools mobilize and strategically organize community resources to provide:
- Educational support and skill development for youth and adults
- Enrichment and recreational activities
- Family involvement and support
- Social, health, and mental health resources
- Family and community events
- Food resources, school and learning supplies, hygiene and cleaning supplies, emergency rental and utility assistance
All students participating in Franklin SUN Community School services and activities such as: student clubs, tutoring, mentoring, SUN drop-ins, on-going basic assistance, and social emotional support, must fill out this Google Form and agree to Franklin SUN's programming expectations.
We highly suggest families complete this form, even if students are not currently enrolled in a SUN program, service and/or activity. This form will be valid, in case your student decides to participate at a later time throughout the 2022-2023 school year.
If you have any questions, please email Genavie Reyes, email@example.com or stop by the SUN Room (SS-110) to pick up a physical form.