Student Heath Centers (SHC) are located at designated elementary, middle and high schools in Multnomah County. We facilitate access to comprehensive preventive, primary and mental healthcare for Multnomah County school-aged youth, to keep them healthy and ready to learn.
- Routine physical exams, including sports physicals
- Early detection, diagnosis and treatment of illness and injury
- Vision, dental and blood pressure screenings
- Mental health services
- Age-appropriate reproductive health
- Routine lab tests
- Prescription medications
- Health education, counseling and wellness promotion
- Fitness and nutrition education and counseling
- Referrals for healthcare services not provided at the clinics
Multnomah County Student Health Centers are open at David Douglas, Parkrose and Roosevelt high schools for in-person health services and mental health counseling this fall, while schools are engaged in distance learning. Phone and video appointments are also available. Any Multnomah County K-12 youth can access care at any center and there are no out of pocket costs. For more information visit our website at https://multco.us/health/
student-health-centers. Stay connected via Facebook and Instagram.
Meet Your Franklin SBHC Staff!
Erin Higgins - Nurse Practitioner
Charlene Stalheim - Licensed Practical Nurse
Kelly Lau - Senior Office Assistant
Kate Thomas - Mental Health Consultant
503-988-3370 - Phone
503-988-6120 - FaxLearn more at our website