Join the Youth Advisory Council (YAC)
Work with staff from the student-based health center and fellow students to promote health and wellness at Jefferson.
YAC meets every Thursday in the library during lunch!
Monday, Thursday, and Friday 7:45AM-3:45PM
Closed for lunch 12:00-1:00PM
Your School Health Center provides all services free of charge.
- Regular check-ups
- Sports physicals
- Care for illness and injuries
- Prescription medications
- Mental health services, including counseling
- Age-appropriate reproductive health
- Routine lab tests
- Vision, dental, and blood pressure screenings
- Health education, counseling, and wellness promotion
- Referrals for services like MRIs, x-rays, and specialty care