To excuse your child's absence, please call 503-916-5180 and push option 2 for the attendance voicemail. Absences and Tardies may be excused in advance or within three days of a previous absence.
If you are unable to access the line, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What counts as an absence?
- Attendance Calculations Full Day Absence: missing 51% or more of the day
- Half-Day Absence: missing 25% ‐ 50% of the day
- Class Absence: missing more than 25% of the class period
- Tardy: not present at the start of class and arriving prior to the completion of 25% of the class period
What is a 10-Day Drop?
- Your student will be dropped if they have missed 75% or more of 10 consecutive days.
Questions about attendance or the need for additional support? Please contact our Student Success Advocate.