To excuse your child absences please call 503-916-5180 and push option 2 for the attendance voicemail. Absences and Tardies may be excused in advance or within three days of a previous absence.
If you are unable to access the line, please email: email@example.com
What counts as an absence?
- Attendance Calculations Full Day Absence: missing 51% or more of the day
- Half Day Absence: missing 25% ‐ 50% of the day
- Class Absence: missing more than 25% of the class period
- Tardy: not present at the start of class and arriving prior to the completion of 25% of the class period
What is a 10 Day Drop?
- Your student will be dropped if they have missed 75% or more of 10 consecutive days.
Do you have questions about attendance or need additional support for you student or family? Please call Jen Greensted at 503-916-5180 ext.71358 or contact Kiante Holmes, our Student Success Advocate at 503-916-5180 ext 71341 email firstname.lastname@example.org