2/21/2020Forecasting and Information Evenings for ALL new 9th grade students and parents/guardians.
Jefferson High School5210 N. Kerby Ave.Portland, OR 97217Forecasting informational session:
- Forecast for classes for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Register for Leap Into 9th grade. This is the summer program to get a jumpstart on high school for students. DATES: June 24-July 15, 2020.
- Learn about how and when Jefferson students access PCC classes as part of the Middle College requirement.
- Get a jumpstart on SEI application.
- Receive fall sports athletic clearance information.
Session will be held in the Jefferson High School cafeteria.Please park and enter on the Kerby Avenue side of the school. The cafeteria is on the lower level on the Kerby side of Jefferson.Questions?Contact Michael Sanchez at email@example.com of call 503-916-5180
- Tuesday, March 17, 2020 6:30-7:45 p.m.
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the phrase “successful schools?” We believe that successful schools are safe, healthy and welcoming learning spaces that are inclusive for all students. But we want to hear your thoughts.