COVID-19 Update May 2020: Expanded Services at Multnomah County Student Health Center
See the flyer regarding information on Telemedicine appointments this summer.
The McDaniel Student Health Center is now open. Phone, video, and in-person appointments are available to all Multnomah County youth ages 5-18. Call 503-988-3392 for an appointment. Translation services are also available.
Expanded Services Include:
- COVID-19 testing for symptomatic youth
- Wellness checks/sports physicals
- Asthma and other chronic illness management
- Treatment for minor illnesses
- Medication refills
- Lab tests
- Follow-up after emergency room visits
- Contraceptive/STI screening
- Behavioral Health
We can also connect students/families with community resources for food or help with medical insurance.