During summer break, enrollments must be done by the PPS district Enrollment and Transfer office. Click Enrollment and Transfer to begin, or for information in another language.
After the beginning of the year enrollments are done by appointment only – contact Julie Hunt at email@example.com to make an appointment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO ENROLL AT McDANIEL HIGH SCHOOL!
A) ADDRESS VERIFICATION - check your address at the Portland Public Schools School Locator page to verify you are in the McDaniel enrollment area. If you are not, contact the Enrollment and Transfer office.
B) PROOF OF RESIDENCE – must provide TWO (2) current (within 30 days) of the following documents showing the name(s) of the legal parent or guardian and the address before we enroll your student:
Please note: A driver's license does NOT count as proof of address and will not be accepted.
- A current utility bill; phone, electric, gas, water
- Financial Statements: bank statement, credit card statement or pay stub
- Government documents: Social security statement, unemployment insurance, WIC, OHP
- Real estate transactions; mortgage, rental or lease agreement (landlords may be contacted for verification)
- Insurance Statements; homeowners, rental, health, automobile
C) ENROLLMENT FORM - click on the Portland Public Schools website Enrollment and Transfer page to submit the online form.
D) IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
E) PROOF OF AGE
Proof of age for the student includes a birth certificate OR passport