After the beginning of the year enrollments are done by appointment only – you are welcome to come by the Counseling office for an enrollment packet and to make an appointment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO ENROLL AT MADISON HIGH SCHOOL!
A) ADDRESS VERIFICATION: We can do this for you or you can check your address at pps.net Go to Schools – School locator – Find your school.
B) PROOF OF RESIDENCE – must provide TWO (2) current (within 30 days) of the following documents showing the name(s) of the legal parent or guardian and the address before we enroll your student:
- A current utility bill; phone, electric, gas, water
- Financial Statements: bank statement, credit card statement or pay stub
- Government documents: Social security statement, unemployment insurance, WIC, OHP
- Real estate transactions; mortgage, rental or lease agreement (landlords may be contacted for verification)
- Insurance Statements; homeowners, rental, health, automobile
D) ACADEMIC HISTORY: These need to be received before we can proceed with enrollment.
- WITHDRAWAL GRADES OR REPORT CARD
E) IMMUNIZATION RECORDS:
F) PROOF OF AGE
Proof of age for the student includes a birth certificate OR passport