After the beginning of the year enrollments are done by appointment only – you are welcome to come by the Counseling office (B1) for an enrollment packet and to make an appointment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO ENROLL AT MADISON HIGH SCHOOL!
A) ADDRESS VERIFICATION: We can do this for you or you can check your address at pps.net Go to Schools – School locator – Find your school.
B) PROOF OF RESIDENCE – must provide TWO (2) current (within 30 days) of the following documents showing the name(s) of the legal parent or guardian and the address before we enroll your student:
- A current utility bill; phone, electric, gas, water
- Financial Statements: bank statement , credit card statement or pay stub
- Government documents: Social security statement, unemployment insurance, WIC, OHP
- Real estate transactions; mortgage, rental or lease agreement (landlords may be contacted for verification)
- Insurance Statements; homeownders, rental, health, automobile
D) ACADEMIC HISTORY: These need to be received before we can proceed with enrollment.
- WITHDRAWAL GRADES OR REPORT CARD
E) IMMUNIZATION RECORDS:
F) PROOF OF AGE
Proof of age for the student includes a birth certificate OR passport