COVID-19 Update May 2020: Expanded Services at Multnomah County Student Health Center
See the flyer regarding information on Telemedicine appointments this summer.
The Parkrose Student Health Center is open during school closures and summer break. Phone, video, and in-person appointments are available to all Multnomah County youth ages 5-18. Call 503-988-3392 for an appointment. Translation services are also available.
Expanded Services Include:
- COVID-19 testing for symptomatic youth
- Wellness checks/sports physicals
- Asthma and other chronic illness management
- Treatment for minor illnesses
- Medication refills
- Lab tests
- Follow-up after emergency room visits
- Contraceptive/STI screening
- Behavioral Health
We can also connect students/families with community resources for food or help with medical insurance.