Franklin High School PTSA’s goal is to make every child's potential a reality by
engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
How can you help?
- Become a member! You can sign up on Oregon PTA's website.
- Interested in volunteering at school events? Complete this form to let us know how you’d like to help.
2023-2024 General Meeting Dates (6:30pm, see weekly newsletters for details):
- Thursday, September 14th: Room M-221
- Thursday, October 12th: Room M-221
- Thursday, January 11th: Room M-221
- Thursday, March 14th: Room M-221
- Thursday, May 9th: Library
Current & Archived Principal’s Bulletins: https://www.smore.com/u/fhsptsa.communications
PTSA Board Members
|Volunteer Coordinator||Gina Binolefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Student Body President|