2020-21 Menu Prices
Grades Breakfast Lunch To-Go Meals (PK-12) $1.50 $2.90 PK-5 $1.50 $2.90 6-8 $1.50 $3.15 9-12 $1.50 $3.40 Reduced* $0.00 $0.00 Adult $2.25 $4.40 Milk $0.50 $0.50
*Funding provided by the Oregon Legislature to eliminate the reduced price for school meals.
Free and Reduced-Price Meals
A new application must be completed each year and only forms for the current year are accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: Meal applications for the 2021-22 school year cannot be accepted until the updated Federal Income Guidelines are published in the new meal application on or after July 1, 2021.
Click on the Apply Online Button below or download the mobile app to complete and submit an application via SchoolCafe.
Two Step Process to Submit an Online Meal Application with SchoolCafe:
1. Create a SchoolCafe Account. You can use this account each school year to submit an online meal application.
2. Complete and submit the online application. You can check the status of the application and even print out the approval/denial letter.*
- If an online application is approved via the 2020-21 Oregon Expanded Income Guidelines, SchoolCafe will have a 'Denied' application status. Although an approval letter cannot be generated from SchoolCafe, a copy will be sent to the household by mail and email, if on file.
- If an application is approved via the 2020-21 Federal Income Guidelines, SchoolCafe will have an 'Approved' status. Although families will receive a written approval/denial letter, they can also print it out from SchoolCafe.
To submit a paper application, click on 2020-21 Confidential Family Application for Free and Reduced Priced Meals below. Print out and complete the required information and mail the application to the PPS Nutrition Services Dept., 501 N. Dixon St., Portland, OR 97227. Or, request one to be mailed to you by contacting the PPS Meal Benefits Office at 503.916.3402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If families do not qualify for free and reduced-price meals, school meals can be purchased at specific sites. However, a meal application can be submitted any time during the school year. This means if circumstances change that allow famlies to meet the inome guidelines they can submit an application at that time. Please note, meal benefits begin the date the application is approved and cannot be backdated to cover prior purchases.
- Families approved via the 2020-21 Oregon Expanded Income Guidelines are eligible for free meals (one breakfast, one lunch per school day) during the school year.
- Families approved via the 2020-21 Federal Income Guidelines are eligible for free feels (one breakfast, one lunch per school day) during the school year, and may also be eligible for federally funded benefits, such as Pandemic EBT.