Maia Learning is PPS's college and career planning resource for PPS high schools.
Maia Learning assists students in their career development, with the ability to:
- Conduct self-assessments around interests, personality and work values.
- Recommend careers where students are likely to thrive.
- Help students understand their strengths and interests and match those to career possibilities.
- Create a career plan with attributes and actions needed to work towards students career goals.
Maia Learning assists manage their HS academic plans, with the ability to:
- Create a 4-year plan.
- Track completed courses and progress towards graduation.
- Review their school's course catalog.
Maia Learning assist students manage college applications and portfolio, including the ability to:
- Look up information about individual colleges.
- Compare colleges.
- View scattergrams to see past students acceptance to individual colleges.
- Manage college applications.
- View your school's college visit schedule and sign up for visits.
- Keep records of activities, goals, experiences and resumes.
Maia Learning also help students and counselors manage college applications, including the ability to:
- Allow counselors to write recommendations.
- Coordinate teacher recommendations.
- Order transcripts.
To provide additional post-high school information, including:
- financial aid options
- test preparation
- college athletics
- career options
- military options
Maia Learning Career Planning, College Search and College Planning Videos
Click the videos below to learn how to do the following activities in Maia Learning
Visit your local high school site.
If you need to login, please visit or contact the counseling or career center at your school and someone can help you access the site.