• Requesting a Transcript:

    Franklin only has access to information regarding current attending students.

    Current Franklin Students can use this link to request an official copy of your transcript. 

    • Note: Current 12th graders applying to 4-year colleges &/or scholarships who are in need of an official transcript for application purposes should work with their school counselor and reference their College Application Checklist for instructions, as the transcript request process for this purpose uses the Maia Learning platform.

    Students who would like an unofficial transcript (for insurance, college planning or other reasons) can now generate an Unofficial Transcript through their StudentVUE account. Go to Course History and then click the blue Unofficial Transcript button. Current 12th graders can also download unofficial transcripts in their Maia Drive of their Maia Learning account.

    Former Franklin Students can contact Portland Public Schools district office to request Student Records.  The online process can be found at PPS Records ManagementDiploma.  See below for additional contact information:

    PPS District Office main line:  503-916-2000
    Records Management

    Pre-Ninth Grade Credit

    Per Board Policy 6.10.100-P, high school credit may be offered for selected academic courses taken prior to 9th Grade if the pre-ninth grade courses meet the same, or equivalent, criteria as a high school course.  

    Students must earn a grade of “C” or better, and enroll in the next appropriate course at the high school level.

    These grades will be factored into the student’s grade point average (GPA).  

    If a student wants a pre-high school credit removed from their transcript, they must complete the required paperwork before the end of the first semester of their 9th Grade year.  

    See your counselor for more information or download and print out this form and return it to the Counseling office.

    Pre 9th Grade Credit Removal form:  Click here