Need help academically? Scheduling issue? Not sure how to talk to your teacher about a problem you’re having? Curious how to start preparing for college? Worried about missing credits? Wondering where you sign up to take the SAT, ACT or the STAMP exams? We can help. You can make an appointment to talk to your counselor, or you can also find help on the following links:
- Information about Alternative Education: www.pps.k12.or.us/departments/education-options/index.htm
- Summer School/Night School Website: (Credit Recovery) www.pps.k12.or.us/departments/education-options/744.htm
- SAT Registration and Prep: Sign up for Receiving a Question of the Day: www.collegeboard.org (See us for waivers if you are on Free/Reduced Lunch)
- ACT Registration: www.actstudent.org (See us for waivers if you are on Free/Reduced Lunch)
- College Search/Planning: Log on to Naviance Website: https://connection.naviance.com/family-connection/auth/login/?hsid=franklinhsor. Parents: Enter as a guest and the password is goquakers. Students, if you’ve forgotten your password get in the counseling office. Usually your email is your username, and your student Id number is your password!
- Playing College Sports: www.ncaa.org
- STAMP/SLIP Registration: See counselor
(practice test for STAMP is: www.avantassessment.com)
- Referrals to Multnomah County Health Clinic at Franklin: See Counselor, or
- Referrals for mental health, drug/alcohol assessment: See Counselor, or call Multnomah County Crisis Hotline for referral to low cost or sliding scale agencies.
- Advanced Placement Information