What is ParentVUE? ParentVUE is a secure website and mobile app which offers parents, guardians real time access to student schedules, grades, course history, etc. Additionally, parent/guardians can complete their yearly verification of student data through ParentVUE
How do I get an account? You should have received a letter from PPS with a unique activation key needed to create an account, but you could have received that letter when your student first registered at PPS.
I have my activation key: Visit the ParentVue Portal to get set up.
-Step-By-Step Instructions (First Time Users):
- Before creating/activating your account, you'll first need an Activation Letter from your school. Please email
- Once you've received your Activation Letter containing the Activation Key, go to parentvue.pps.net
- Click Login to ParentVUE/StudentVUE
- Click I am a parent
- Click arrow under More Options
- Click Activate Account
- Click I Accept
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and the Activation Key provided with the activation letter
- Click Continue to Step 3
Create a unique Username
Enter a unique Password
Re-enter the unique password under Confirm Password
Enter your Primary E-Mail (same emailed you entered on the School Reg Form)
Click Complete Account Activation
You are now logged into ParentVUE!