- Photos may be in color or black & white, indoor or outdoor, formal or informal (see the above guidelines).
- Photos must be cropped the way they are intended to appear (minimal cropping may occur when pages are created).
- There are no head-size requirements.
- Images must be a vertical portrait layout.
- Image size: 3” high x 2.25” wide, resolution of 300 pixels/inch (900 pixels by 675 pixels).
- File format: JPEG.
- File Name: LastName_FirstName_senior. Example: Smith_Joe_senior.jpg (use your preferred first name)
USE THIS LINK TO UPLOAD YOUR SENIOR PORTRAIT
The above link works best in a Chrome Browser
If you try the link and a page requests an ID, either
A: Clear your computer’s cache
B: Switch browsers. If you are not on Chrome, try Chrome.
C. Type the letters and digits from the link below into where it’s requesting ID. That is the ID being cut off by the browser. “0RCf99jdFPNguJc42jeYLgg”
Yearbook staff will be soliciting photos using Google Forms/each grade level's Canvas class and will also be accepting photos featuring Lincoln students who are members of clubs, student unions, teams, etc. by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. When sending photos for the Yearbook staff to consider using, you must include the following information:
- Names and grades of people in the photo (in order from left to right)
- Activity or topic of photo
- If you are the photographer, include your full name and contact information and a sentence giving the Yearbook staff permission to publish the photo in the Yearbook.
- If you did not take the photo(s), please include the name and contact information for the photographer so Yearbook staff can contact them to obtain permission to publish the photo.
Please contact Yearbook staff at email@example.com with any questions.
Adviser: Mary Rechner: firstname.lastname@example.org