Your portrait must be a representation of you, not someone or something else.
Your face must be showing (no masks, backs of heads, etc).
You must be dressed in a way that conforms to the school dress code.
Your portrait can not promote or condone drug use, gang activity, or violence.
SENIOR PORTRAIT FORMAT REQUIREMENTS:
- Photos may be in color or black & white, indoor or outdoor, formal or informal (see the above guidelines).
- Photos must be cropped the way they are intended to appear (minimal cropping may occur when pages are created).
- There are no head-size requirements.
- Images must be a vertical portrait layout.
- Image size: 3” high x 2.25” wide, resolution of 300 pixels/inch (900 pixels by 675 pixels).
- File format: JPEG.
- File Name: LastName_FirstName_senior. Example: Smith_Joe_senior.jpg (use your preferred first name)
- see above for how to submit late portraits by December 8, 2019
- 125 characters maximum including attribution
- Each senior will be able to submit one quote, using this link: now unavailable, was due Dec. 1
- Quotes need to be SCHOOL APPROPRIATE, i.e.
- No references to drugs, alcohol, gangs, sexual innuendo, etc.
- No double meanings
- No profanity
- No abbreviations or acronyms
- Nothing not in compliance with school rules
- Spellcheck your quote before submitting
- Attribute your quote to source and be accurate about source