- Immunization Records - Evidence of immunization needs to include proof of diphtheria, tetanus, polio, hepatitis B, chicken pox, Hib, mumps, rubella, and measles. These are required unless parents wish to seek an exemption because of medical or religious reasons. Reference the Vaccine Requirements for specific grade level requirements. Please download the Oregon Certificate of Immunization Form in advance. The Oregon Certificate of Immunization Form must be completed by the parent/guardian.
- Proof of Age
Proof of age for the student includes a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, other similar document. Your child is eligible for kindergarten if he/she is five year's old on or before September 1 of the enrolling school year.
- Proof of Residency
Two original pieces of first class mail are required as proof of residency in the Lincoln area are required for registration. These documents must be dated within the last 30 days and reflect the home address of the parent/guardian and student.
If you cannot provide two proofs of residency or you are not the legal parent/guardian of the student, please contact the Enrollment and Transfer Center at 503-916-3205.
- Financial Documents (bank statement, credit card bill, pay stub)
- Utility Bills (phone, electric, natural gas, water)
- Government Documents (Social Security, Unemployment Insurance, WIC, Oregon Health Plan). We do not accept driver’s license as proof of residency.
- Insurance (home, rental, health or car)
- Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)
- Note: A driver's license is not an acceptable proof of residency
- Exit grades and final transcript from most current school This is necessary to plan the best educational program for the student.
- Contact Information
Bring contact information from your student's previous school, if applicable.
- Registration Form
In addition to the above requirements, complete the Enrollment Form.
- Student IEP or 504 information (if applicable)
- Lincoln High School Enrollment form Please fill out the Lincol Enrollment form so that we may request records from the previous school.
Bring the requested documentation and completed registration form to the registrar in room 104. For privacy purposes, do not send documents by fax, email, or postal services. Bring documents with you at the time of registration.
If you have questions or need additional help with enrollment you may reach our registrar at 503.916.5200 xt 75411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org