• Enrolling at Lincoln High School

    Please use the district School Finder interactive map to verify that Lincoln is your neighborhood school.

    If your child is new to Portland Public Schools and you have an email address and access to a computer you can enroll online through this link.

    Otherwise you can mail paper registration forms which can be found here to:

    Lincoln High School

    Attn: Registrar

    1600 SW Salmon St

    Portland, OR 97205

    You will need the following documents to complete your child's registration.
      • Immunization Records - Evidence of immunization needs to include proof of diphtheria, tetanus, polio, hepatitis B, chicken pox, Hib, mumps, rubella, and measles. These are required unless parents wish to seek an exemption because of medical or religious reasons. Reference the Vaccine Requirements for specific grade level requirements. Please download the Oregon Certificate of Immunization Form in advance. The Oregon Certificate of Immunization Form must be completed by the parent/guardian.
      • Proof of Age
        Proof of age for the student includes a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, other similar document. Your child is eligible for kindergarten if he/she is five year's old on or before September 1 of the enrolling school year.
      • Proof of Residency
        Two original pieces of first class mail are required as proof of residency in the Lincoln area are required for registration. These documents must be dated within the last 30 days and have the parent or guardian's name listed.
        • Financial Documents (bank statement, credit card bill, pay stub).
        • Utility Bills (phone, electric, natural gas, water).
        • Government Documents (Social Security, Unemployment Insurance, WIC, Oregon Health Plan). We do not accept driver’s license as proof of residency.
        • Insurance (home, rental, health or car).
        • Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement).
        • Note: A driver's license is not an acceptable proof of residency.
        If you cannot provide two proofs of residency or you are not the legal parent/guardian of the student, please contact the Enrollment and Transfer Center at 503-916-3205.
      • Exit grades and official transcript from most current school This is necessary to plan the best educational program for the student.
      • Contact Information
        Bring contact information from your student's previous school, if applicable.
      • Registration Form
        In addition to the above requirements, complete the Enrollment Form.
      • Student IEP or 504 information (if applicable).
    • If you have questions or need additional help with enrollment you may reach our registrar by email jherbst@pps.net