2022 IB Exam Information
May 2022 IB Exams
The May Exams will take place from Thursday, April 28 through Friday, May 20, 2022. See the full schedule and other important links below. All participants also received an email with these links on Monday, 4/12/2022.
Note: Visual Arts, Film and Theatre scores are based exclusively on classroom-based assessments. There are no written exams in these subjects.
- Exam Overview - detailed overview including exam locations, what to bring, attendance policies, communication of exam results to students and colleges
- May 2022 IB Exams Slides - For the IB exam meeting on the 21st.
- Conduct of Examinations: Notice to Candidates - instructions for participants
- Items Not Permitted- any violation may result in no score
- Calculator policy - approved models for designated science and math exams
- Sample Exams - must login with a PPS Google account
Withdrawals and Payments
- Students may withdraw from one or more subjects WITHOUT REFUND before April 20, 2022. To withdraw with no refund, please complete this withdrawal form.
- The deadline for withdrawal with refund was January 7, 2022. Students accessing financial aid options or payment plans are responsible for fees if they withdraw after this deadline.
- If you are confronting extenuating challenges due to the impact of the pandemic, please contact IB Coordinator, Kim Bliss for information on submitting a petition for withdrawal with refund.
- May 2022 LHS IB Exam Schedule (UPDATED APRIL 2022)
- 2022 IB Assessment Changes at a glance
- 2022 IB Assessment Modified Marks, Weightings and Examination Times
- The IBO General Regulations guiding the assessment process.
- IB Credit Policies for Oregon state universities - statewide policy PDF
- IB Credit Policies for Washington state universities
- Read more U.S. college credit policies and scholarships.
- Browse a list of IB University Recognition Policies by country HERE. Control-F to search for a specific school.
For more information, please contact Lincoln’s IB Coordinator, Kim Bliss, at email@example.com.