TODAY, Wednesday, October 21st! It's not to late to participate in sessions!
For session info and to "Join Session/Live Stream Now", visit https://www.pps.net/
Log in using your pps email
Tools to Build Your Future is a 100% virtual event designed to bring industry professionals and post-secondary planning experts to all PPS high school students! Nearly 50 sessions will be offered throughout the day--there is something of interest for every LHS student 9th-12th grade!
40 min. sessions include:
16 career awareness interactive presentations by industry professionals representing a broad spectrum including: Digital & Applied Design, Education, Communication, Computer Science/Technology, Health & Biomedical Sciences, HR/Non-profits, Engineering, Hospitality, Business, and Sustainability--just to name a few!
31 sessions related to post-secondary education planning and training including Planning your College Search, Finding the Right Fit, Apprenticeship Programs, Private vs Public College/WUE, PCC pathways and programs, Gap Year Programs, College sessions for Black, Latinx, and Native students, and much, much more!
Attendance will be taken and all participating students will be excused from other asynchronous learning that day. DON’T MISS OUT:
**Freshman, sophomores, and juniors can also use these sessions as a CRLE (Career Related Learning Experience) which is a requirement for graduation (see LHS Career Center & CRLE site). These are waived for Seniors
Questions? Contact Shannan Fasold, Career Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact Lincoln's IB Coordinator, Kim Bliss at: email@example.com
- Course candidates can register HERE. Diploma and Anticipated students will register through Managebac.
- Online registration is open from Wednesday, October 7th until Wednesday, October 21st.
- All candidates must have their Parent or Guardian complete the Parent/Guardian Confirmation form.
- The fee is $119 per exam. Fees can be paid on SchoolPay. LHS is committed to removing all financial barriers associated with testing. Students will be able to indicate the need for financial assistance as part of the registration process. Payment or arrangements for financial assistance is due by Friday, November 6.
- Exams will take place between April 29 - May 20. You can view Lincoln’s schedule HERE.