PPS is dedicated to the sustainable consumption of materials and follows the Waste Hierarchy of Materials Management in its decision making processes.
- Reduce: reduce consumption and the amount of waste generated.
- Reuse: using an item again in its original form. Reusing items eliminates the need to reporcess material, whether it is for disposal or recycling.
- Recycle: give old items a new life by making new products out of used materials.
What we do not Recycle:
- Coffee cups, paper towels, disposable plates/cups/cutlery, napkins, waxed cardboard boxes
- Plastic bags, plastic film, plastic caps and tub lids, to-go food containers, pizza boxes
- Any plastic bottles that have come in contact with motor oil, pesticides or herbicides
- Anything coated with food, wax, foil or plastic