Vendor Quick Links
Staff Quick Links
- Cobblestone Quick link (Contract Management System)
- PeopleSoft Quick Reference Guides
- Quick Guide to Buying
- PCard Quick Reference Guide
- Solicitation Dollar Threshold Chart
- Federal Grant Procurement Standards
- Purchasing & Payment Methods
- Contract Templates and Forms
- PPS Public Contracting Rules
- Board Approval of Contracts
- Administrative Directive: Use of Funds for Meals, Refreshments, and Student Incentives
- Finance Department Guidelines for Gift Card Purchase and Documentation
Announcements and Updates
New Public Contracting Rules Effective Immediately
On February 6, 2024, the Board passed updated Public Contracting Rules effective immediately. The updates include multiple increases to competitive procurement thresholds and other changes to promote efficiency in purchasing. Please read this memo summarizing the changes.
New Contract Approval Form
Beginning July 17, 2023, there is a new Contract Approval Form ("CAF") for submittal to Purchasing & Contracting with all proposed contracts. The new CAF includes questions and instructions for any contracts containing Technology Elements (as defined on the second page). Any such contracts much have advanced approval from the Office of Technology and Information Services. See the new CAF on our contracts forms page for further instructions.
NEW Mandatory Contracting Course for FY 23-24
All District personnel who manage or work with contracts must take the Contracting at PPS: Requirements and Best Practices 2023-24 (PCP1031) course in Pepper PD. The course allows you to read and respond to quiz questions at your own pace; we anticipate that it may take 30 minutes.
Effective July 1, 2023, the 2023-24 course must be completed before you submit a contract for the 2023-24 school year. Purchasing & Contracting will not process any contract unless the PPS contract manager, school/department contact person, and budget holder have taken and passed the 2023-24 course. If you submit a contract, but have not taken the training, you will receive an email reminder to do so. The contract will be returned unprocessed if the training has not been completed within one week of submission.
To access the course:
- Log in to Pepper PD (pepper.pps.net)
- Click on the "Course Library" located on the top menu
- Click on the "Subject" Filter
- Scroll and Select "Business Operations" from the choices
Mandatory Trainings for Personal Services Contractors
Beginning July 1, 2021, in response to Board policy and audit recommendations, all personal service contractors and their agents and employees who will have unsupervised contact with students must take certain PPS training courses before beginning work with our students. These trainings are designed to ensure student, staff, and contractor safety and well-being.
The training courses are available for viewing on the Purchasing & Contracting website.
More information about the training requirements can be found here: Mandatory Contractor Trainings: Guide for PPS Contract Managers