View All
  • Coming Summer 2024

    Portland Public Schools is pleased to announce a new online facility request and rental system designed to provide a positive user experience for all.

    The new Facilitron system will launch in Summer 2024.  Once live, the only way to request use of a district facility is by creating a Facilitron account and submitting a request online.

    Preview the site used in surrounding districts.

  • Civic Use of Buildings (CUB)

    Welcome to the Portland Public Schools facilities reservation website.

    Individuals and community groups may schedule the use of PPS facilities during non-school hours by obtaining a permit through the Civic Use of Buildings (CUB) office. Facilities are available as school schedules permit and by permission of the school principal or site administrator. Requests must be submitted 15 working days prior to the first day of use and associated use fees paid in full. Firearms, alcohol, marijuana, tobacco and illegal drugs in any form are strictly prohibited in school buildings and on school grounds.

CUB Contacts

CUB Department Phone and Email
Patty Christiansen
CUB Administrative Clerk
Debbie Palamaris
CUB Administrative Clerk
  • Civic Use of Buildings Process & Instructions

Video Tutorial

  • General Public Reservation Request Video Instructions


Additional Information

  • Custodial Fee Waiver For Title1, TSI, CSI Focus Schools

  • Film and Photo Shoots

  • Insurance

  • Cancellations, no-use days

  • Staffing requirements

  • Internet and Technology