The Facilities & Asset Management department supports classroom teaching and learning by providing a safe and healthy environment that is conducive to learning for students and staff. We provide an array of support services to students and staff in the district:
- Civic Use of Buildings/Real Estate Management: Rental of district buildings, management of District real-estate assets.
- Custodial Services: Schools and facilities cleanliness.
- Furniture & Moves: Furniture request, removal, and moves.
- Art In Schools: All interior & exterior additions, removal & move proposals are reviewed by the Art Committee for approval.
- Maintenance Services: School facilities/grounds maintenance, repairs, and upkeep via our Work Order process.
- Project Management: District approval lead renovations and volunteer projects via our Project Development Request (PDR) process. All changes to school campuses and District buildings must use the PDR process.
- Energy & Sustainability Management: Oversees energy/utility management, waste management, green schoolyards/green buildings, and efficient building operations. Also coordinates energy efficient projects through education of environmental stewardship and conservation.
- Warehouse: Purchasing and inventorying of all District stock items, Material Stock Requests, PONY/mail services, and record retention/retrieval.