• Payroll Forms

    IEP Payroll Form

    Short leave request form can be found here https://www.pps.net//site/Default.aspx?PageID=1710

    Time not reported when worked and Time Card Corrections forms can be found here.  When these forms are opened they open up into an email. Please address the email to Robin Malone and "CC" whomever submits your payroll.