James John (K-5)
As part of the School Building Improvement Bond, James John received a new seismically strengthened roof, some building level seismic strengthening, and accessible improvements including a phased elevator project.
Thank you voters for supporting this work!
- Roof level seismic improvements with re-roofing that will include new insulation, rooftop mechanical and roofing materials.
- Seismic improvements in cafeteria.
- Phased elevator project began in the summer of 2014 and was completed by the summer of 2015
- Accessibility improvements including new ramps, handrails and door hardware as well as modifications to restrooms, sinks and drinking fountains.
- Installation of a new fire alarm system.