As part of the School Building Improvement Bond, Hosford received a new seismically strengthened roof, some building level seismic strengthening, accessible improvements and science classroom improvements.
Thank you voters for supporting this work.
- Roof level seismic improvements with re-roofing that will include new insulation, rooftop mechanical and roofing materials.
- Seismic improvements in cafeteria.
- Phased elevator project began in the summer of 2014 and was completed by the summer of 2015.
- Accessibility improvements including new ramps, handrails and door hardware as well as modifications to restrooms, sinks and drinking fountains.
- Hosford grade 6-8 science classroom improvements include: new overhead electrical outlets, accessible sinks, eyewash stations, new science tables and chairs and replacement of cabinets and counters.