Toolkits & Guides
We have compiled toolkits, guides, and short videos covering a range of LGBTQ+ specific topics. This page will change often as new resources materialize and/or the needs of our community change. Be sure to check back often. Or, if you'd like more direct assistance, please reach out to the Program Manager for LGBTQ2SIA+ Supports.
PPS Guides for Trans/Gender Expansive Students and/or Their Caregivers
Toolkits & Guides for Caregivers of Trans/Gender Expansive Youth
- A Parent's Quick Guide for In-School Transitions
- Apoyando a Tu Niñx De Género No Conforme
- Black and LGBTQ: Approaching Intersectional Conversations
- Going Public: Is Public Advocacy Right for You and Your Family? A Guide for Parents of Transgender and Gender-Expansive Youth
- Guide to Being an Ally for Trangender and Nonbinary Youth
- Navigating Transition-Related Care: A guide for Parents and Guardians of Gender-Expansive Children and Teens
- Non-Binary, Gender Fluid & Gender-Expansive Youth: FAQ for Parents & Guardians
- Supporting & Caring for Transgender Children
- Supporting Your Young Gender Non-Conforming Child
- Una Guía Rápida Para Padres y Madres Para Las Transiciones Dentro de la Escuela
- Out Trans Youth - curated resources
Click on the picture to watch the videos below. Be sure to check back often as our selection will change!