Welcome to the 2017/2018 school year! Whether this is your first year as a Wilson a parent, your last year, or somewhere in between, we know how important it is to feel well informed about what is going on in your child’s school and to feel represented. The PTA strives to keep parents informed, advocates for the entire parent community, and provides you a way to make a difference in your child’s school and education experience. We all want our children to have a high school experience that prepares them for their next adventure in a safe environment where they can learn and grow. Parent participation is a very important piece of this equation.
PTA is one of three major parent organizations at Wilson. The other two are Boosters and the Wilson Foundation. Over the course of this year all three organizations will be working collaboratively. We will also be evaluating the range of activities that PTA has supported in the past, and could support in the future, with the objective of providing maximum benefit for students, parents, teachers, and the community. We want your input in this process!
Here are some ways you can get involved today:
- Join. Dues are $30.00 individual, $50 couple, and include a copy of the Wilson Student Directory.
- Volunteer. There are many ways to pitch in, and volunteering is great way to get to know staff and other parents.
- Support. Above and beyond your membership dues, PTA needs your financial contributions to provide support for programs school-wide. Donations are tax-deductible. Your employer may provide matching funds for time or money you contribute—be sure to ask!
- Attend. PTA has just three meetings a year. Our first meeting this year will be September 25th at 7:00 pm in the Wilson library. In addition to our PTA meetings we offer Parent Education Nights throughout the school year on topics relating to the high school experience.
We look forward to meeting and working with you this coming year!
Michael Reunert, PTA President
Deanna Laidler, Vice President
Curtis Roth, Secretary
Dick Hausken, Treasurer
PTA Sponsored Activities
All PTA general meetings held in the Wilson High School Library at 7:00 PM.
- Monday, September 25, 2017
- Monday, February 5, 2018
- Monday, May 21, 2018
2014-2015 PTA Minutes
2013-2014 PTA Minutes
2012-2013 PTA Minutes
2011-2012 PTA Minutes
2010-11 PTA Minutes
2009-10 PTA Minutes
2008-09 PTA Minutes
2007-08 PTA Minutes