Volunteering with Portland Public Schools
Most volunteers give their time:
The best way to volunteer as an individual is to contact schools directly.
- Assisting teachers and school administration
- Offering tutoring or enrichment activities to students
- Participating in school organizations such as PTAs
- Providing counsel to the school district as members of advisory committees
- Improving school grounds and buildings
Corporations, community organizations and large groups who wish to do a volunteer project with PPS, please contact Robyn Faraone at firstname.lastname@example.org.