• If you are withdrawing from Ida B. Wells High School, 

    1) Please contact your counselor to let them know

    2) Contact Sharon Dailey in the Counseling Department to get a Withdrawal Form and fill out the form

    3) Return your Chromebook and any other library materials and get signed off on the Withdrawal Form.

    4) Records will be held for the new school until items are returned or paid for.