Mt. Tabor Middle School
Talented & Gifted Information 2019-2020
· Oregon Association for Talented & Gifted (OATAG) Fall Conference is scheduled for 10/26/19. Click here to see the flyer!
· TAG Night at OMSI – dates TBA
· PPS TAG Family Series –1st session is Tuesday 10/15 @ 6:30. Click here for more info.
Mt. Tabor TAG Facilitator:
PPS Talented & Gifted Education:
Franklin cluster TAG TOSA: Palmyra McLellarn
If you would like to nominate a student for TAG:
1. Fill out the parent portion of a Nomination/Permission Form (print or take one from the bulletin board next to the front office)
2. Return the form to TAG Facilitator
3. Forms are due by November 21, 2019
4. TAG Nomination Assessment will occur January - February 2020 (only applies if the student is nominated in the area of Intellectual)
5. Notification letters will be sent from PPS TAG Office in December 2019 (for nominations based on MAP/SBAC scores from previous spring) and in spring 2020 (for all other nominations)
Resources and handouts: