Class of 2026 Student and Family Information
Greetings, prospective Class of 2026 students and families,
We have much to offer at Ida B. Wells High School and we hope you will take some time to peruse our website and the additional materials that will be created for your use here on this page. We will be making updates to the website, including forecasting information as it becomes available so please continue to check back here. For more information or specific questions about Ida B. Wells High School, please feel free to contact, IBWHS Business Manager, Erica Caldwell at email@example.com or 503-916-5280, ext 75211.
In the meantime, there are many ways to see what is happening at IBWHS this year!
Did you miss the 8th Grade Family Virtual Night on December 9th? No worries....we recorded the event and you can view it at your convenience:
8th Grade Virtual Family Night Recording Many of the links provided in the recording are just below.
Academic Programs and Forecasting
Timeline for Forecasting for Classes for 2022/2023
- Virtual Classroom Tours (Back-to-School Night)
- All students who are currently living in the IBW neighborhood and who are enrolled at a PPS middle school do not need to enroll/register.
- The Forecasting Guide is now available here on our website. The forecasting worksheet and directions will be given to students in early January when counselors visit schools (Robert Gray and Jackson) in person.
- For families new to PPS (private school or new to the neighborhood), we will need you to enroll with IBWHS. Enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year can begin any time. We just need proof that you live in the neighborhood, immunizations, IEP and school records from previous school. Please start your process by contacting our counseling secretary, Sharon Dailey, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. After you enroll, you will be contacted by the school with further directions on how to complete the forecasting process.
- We hope to have all of our incoming 9th grade students forecasted by February 4, 2022.
- If allowed (COVID-19 safe) we hope to host an in-person event for all of our incoming 9th graders. We will send information to everyone who has enrolled with us through school email, middle school newsletters, and our website.