Class of 2027 Student and Family Information
Greetings, prospective Class of 2027 students and families,
We have much to offer at Ida B. Wells High School and we hope you will take some time to peruse our website and the additional materials that will be created for your use here on this page.
We will be making updates to the website, including forecasting information as it becomes available, so please continue to check back here. For more information or specific questions about Ida B. Wells High School, please feel free to contact IBWHS Business Manager, Erica Caldwell at email@example.com or 503-916-5280, ext 75211.
In the meantime, there are many ways to see what is happening at IBWHS this year!
The Guardian Showcase, Wednesday, November 30, 2022
We are hosting "Discover Ida B. Wells High School" on November 30th between 6-8pm. This is an opportunity for our parents, students, community, incoming freshmen families to learn about the many pathways, elective and academic programs, clubs and athletics that are offered at Ida B. Wells High School. Please spread the word to any prospective student who might be interested in attending Ida B. Wells High School.Timeline for Forecasting for Classes for 2023/2024
- All students who are currently living in the IBW neighborhood and who are enrolled at a PPS middle school do not need to enroll/register.
- The Forecasting Guide is now available here on our website. The forecasting worksheet and directions will be given to students in early January when counselors visit schools (Robert Gray and Jackson) in person.
- For families new to PPS (private school or new to the neighborhood), we will need you to enroll with IBWHS. Enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year can begin any time. We just need proof that you live in the neighborhood, immunizations, IEP and school records from previous school. Please start your process by contacting our counseling secretary, Sharon Dailey, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. After you enroll, you will be contacted by the school with further directions on how to complete the forecasting process.
- We hope to have all of our incoming 9th grade students forecasted by February 4, 2023.
Resources From Prior Years
Academic Programs and Forecasting
- Virtual Classroom Tours (Back-to-School Night)