Class of 2026 Student and Family Information
Greetings, prospective Class of 2026 students and families,
We have much to offer at Ida B. Wells High School and we hope you will take some time to peruse our website and the additional materials that will be created for your use here on this page.
We will be making updates to the website, including forecasting information as it becomes available so please continue to check back here. For more information or specific questions about Ida B. Wells High School, please feel free to contact, IBWHS Business Manager, Erica Caldwell at email@example.com or work cell # 971-231-5569
In the meantime, there are many ways to see what is happening at IBWHS this year!
Timeline for Forecasting for Classes for 2022/2023
- All students who are currently living in the IBW neighborhood and who are enrolled at a PPS middle school do not need to enroll/register. We will get in touch with you to get your forecasting materials in to us.
- Forecasting guide becomes available in early January and advertised to students at RGMS, Jackson, Oddysey and on our website with information about an online survey for classes.
- For families new to PPS (private school or new to the neighborhood), we will need you to enroll with IBWHS. Enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year can begin any time. We just need proof that you live in the neighborhood, immunizations, IEP and school records from previous school. Please start your process by contacting our counseling secretary, Sharon Dailey, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mid-January forecasting directions will be sent to families that live in the IBW neighborhood as well as posted on our website
- We hope to have all of our incoming 9th grade students forecasted by January 31st.
- If allowed (COVID-19 safe) we will host an in-person event for all of our incoming 9th graders. We will send information to everyone who has enrolled with us through school email, middle school newsletters, and our website.