New Student Enrollment

  • Welcome to Wilson High School

     In order to Register your student at Wilson we will need the following information:

    • Registration Form and Clearance for Enrollment
    • Proof of Residency
      Two original documents as proof of residency are required for registration. These documents must be dated within the last 30 days and reflect the home address of the parent/guardian and student:
      • Financial Documents (bank statement, credit card bill, pay stub)
      • Utility Bills (phone, electric, natural gas, water)
      • Government Documents (Social Security, Unemployment Insurance, WIC, Oregon Health Plan)
      • Insurance (home, rental, health or car)
      • Real Estate Documents (mortgage, rental, lease agreement)

      Note: A driver's license is not an acceptable proof of residency

    • Immunizations
    • Transcripts or Transfer Grades from previous school
    • Copy of IEP  
    • Records Request Sent to Prior School
    • Appointment with Counselor - call 503-916-5280 or email Sharon Dailey

    You can also review our Forecasting Guide.