• Dear Former Students,

    Portland Public Schools does not have duplicate diplomas. A diploma is a ceremonial certificate, not a record of academic achievement, that is handed out at the time of graduation. We recommend you contact Jostens.com, a third party company that sells graduation related products, as they will, upon verification of graduation, prepare a duplicate diploma on your behalf. Any fees associated with this are separate from PPS.

    Information regarding duplicate diplomas can be found by calling 503-255-7120.

    Instructions for ordering a high school transcript can be found online.