PPS Mid-Level Science Kits Program
Helpful Links and Information
Teacher Resource Material
Teacher Guides, Student Guides and Notebooks send request to email@example.com
Kit Content Lists by Grade
6th Grade Integrated
- 6L - Integrated Cells Biology Disease & Body Works
- 6P - Integrated Energy
- 6E - Integrated Weather & Atmosphere
- 6D - Intergrated 6th Grade Yearly Drawer
7th Grade Integrated
- 7L - Integrated Ecology
- 7P - Integrated Chemistry of Materials
- 7E - Integrated Erosion Deposition & Plate Tectonics
- 7D - Integrated 7th Grade Yearly Drawer
- 8L - Integrated Genetics / Evolution
- 8P - Integrated Waves / Force and Motion
- 8E - Integrated Exploring the Solar System / Earth in Space
- 8D - Integrated 8th Grade Yearly Drawer
Supplies and Resources
If there are missing components/consumables from your kit or damaged materials that are in need of replacement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Required steps to complete an online request
- All fields must be complete when filling out the form.
- Other teachers section must be listed if ordering multiple quantities, otherwise you will only receive one order.
Two week advance notice is required for delivery. Vendors deliver on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. If you need materials starting on a Monday you can request to have them delivered on a Friday. However some living critters will not survive over the weekend (this option is available but not preferred).
Want more information?
Teachers and Students can access Activity Links, Standards, Updates, Kit and Contents.
Students can access the online student book. ID and Password are required to login. They will be provided to you at the beginning of the school year.
Informational resource as we move from the ODE 2009 Science Standards to the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) for all of our students.