All staff access card requests are now routed through the IT Service Desk. Security Services will recieve the request. Most issues are resolved within 24 hours. Please log into IT Self-Service at support.pps.net using your PPS login or email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit the following requests.
- Replacing a lost or stolen access card.
- Turning off a lost access card.
- Adding or deleting access to school(s) or site(s).
- Requesting an access card
For information regarding new contractor badges or renewing a contractor badge click here: Steps to get a contractor badge
Information for student teachers can be found here: Student Teacher BadgesAll Portland Public Schools, Employees and Contractors must wear a current PPS issued ID Badge while on any PPS property.
The following situations are examples of when badges are issued:
- Initial issue
- Lost badge
- Stolen badge
- Name change -- old badge must be surrendered
- Broken badge -- must be surrendered at time of reissue
- Expired and reissue is necessary -- old badge must be surrendered
Access Card & ID Card Requests for the following:
Please allow 3-5 business days to receive your card if you are requesting a replacement card.Please allow for 24-48 hours if you are requesting a location change to your existing ID.
- Replacment Card
- Lost/Stolen Cards
- Location Change
- Broken/non functioning
Please click on the link below to complete the requestFor further information regarding the support portal see The OTIS support pagePlease direct any questions to our office at 503-916-3000.