Students who fail to follow appropriate guidelines and rules regarding school computer and/or network use will be disciplined and will have their access to computers and the network restricted or terminated. Suspension or expulsion from school may occur.
Inappropriate or unlawful use of computers at Wilson High School is defined as any action which includes, but is not limited to:
- Intentional damage or destruction of equipment.
- Any unauthorized use.
- Using another person’s account or password to gain access to the network, email or Internet system.
- Downloading, uploading, storing or printing files or messages that are profane, obscene or use language that offends or tends to degrade others.
- Viewing inappropriate sites that are being accessed for non-educational purposes.
- Using the system for personal recreation, entertainment or profit.