The Learning Technologies Team supports the application of technology for the enhancement of learning, teaching, engagement, and assessment. Learning Technologies support student growth through the integration of technology, multimedia resources, networks and communication systems.
7/9/2019Since PPS has changed its Google domain to pps.net from apps4pps.net, staff login on existing Chromebooks is a little different. You may have noticed that the login window is auto-populated with @student.pps.net. To login, if you start typing your email address, the @student.pps.net will disappear once you type the @ symbol. Watch this quick video if you need help. New staff Chromebooks will not have this issue.
7/1/2019If you want to do some learning this summer, check out the following voluntary/unpaid classes being offered July 22-26, 2019 at the BESC in the IT Wallowa Lab (L1) from 10am to noon. If you’re interested, please register via Pepper by clicking PD Calendar, then select Technology. If you have a teacher Chromebook, feel free to bring it to class.
- Monday, July 22–Efficient Ways to Collaborate with Students
- Tuesday, July 23–G Suite Basics
- Wednesday, July 24–Using a Website to Communicate with Your Students and Community
- Thursday, July 25–A Simple and Efficient Way to Gather Data
- Friday, July 26–Hipster Google Tools