Every student, every teacher, every school succeeding
The district has set three priorities to drive student achievement that have been adopted by the Portland School Board. These priorities grew out of the PPS Milestones Framework:
- 100 percent of students reading to learn by the end of 3rd grade.
- Reduce disproportionate exclusionary discipline for our students of color.
- Increase the graduation and completion rates.
Additional Achievement Reports
- Oregon Report Cards: District + School Look-Up Tool
- Cohort Graduation Rate by High School 2016-17 (PDF)
2016-17 Graduation rates by school Benson 87% Cleveland 88% Franklin 85% Grant 92% Jefferson 83% Lincoln 95% Madison 81% Roosevelt 73% Wilson 88% Average of above high schools 87% All PPS high schools 78% Oregon high schools 77%