• Furniture and Moves

    Welcome to the Furniture and Moves page, all Furniture and Move requests should be made in TRIRIGA, at pps.ecifm.net, there are instructions below. All Furniture and Move requests need to be submitted through the School Admin. If you need an account set up to submit a request, please email tririga-admin@pps.net. An example of what we have in our furniture inventory can be found here. If you have questions about the furniture, and what is available please contact furniture@pps.net. 


Making a Move or Furniture Request

  • Instructions and User Guide

  • Furniture Information

    Furniture Inventory can be found here.

    • Shopping visits to the PPS warehouse are not permitted.
    • All furniture will be delivered by movers – no personal pick ups.
    • PPS inventory is what you have at your site.
    • There are no PPS furniture sales planned at this time.

    Items NOT in PPS furniture inventory:  Circle-time rugs, chart pack holders, office supplies, ergonomic supports, athletic equipment, art supplies, all kinds of lamps, coat racks, art drying racks, phones, computers, school curriculum, instruments or music stands. Schoolhouse Supplies may be a resource:  http://www.schoolhousesupplies.org/

    Marker boards, bulletin boards: order these through the Private Marketplace or KCDA (standard is 4’ x 6’ or 4’ x 8’ low gloss, magnetic board). Installation is via a Maintenance Work Request.

    Projector screens: order through Private Market place for Office Depot Quartet Wall or Ceiling Projection Screen 70”x70”. Installation is completed through a Maintenance Work Request once the screen has been delivered.

  • Cost

    School Admins, please work with your head custodian and staff to determine what needs can be met with on-site furniture and coordination of delivery and pick up. You will get one delivery/pick up per school year free of charge, and any additional deliveries or pick ups will be charged to the school after that.

    Furniture deliveries, moves and cube changes are charged back to your department. Contact your budget holder to confirm funds can be allocated for your request.

    For any additional questions about cost, please email furniture@pps.net