• All access card requests are now handled by the Security Services Department.  Please contact them through IT Self-Service at support.pps.net for the following:

    • Replacing a lost or stolen access card.
    • Turning off a lost access card.
    • Adding or deleting access to school(s) or site(s).
    • Requesting an access card.


    Framework and Standard Operating Procedures

    Key Check Out Form

    Keys request are now handled through the work request system (TRIRIGA).  Do not request keys/locks through the google form or emailing maintenance.