2019-20 Assessment Calendars
STC Updates Archive
Click here to access the STC Update archive for the 2018-19 school year. All STC Updates will be added to this archive throughout the year.
Oregon Kindergarten Assessment (OKA)
- Test Delivery System ELPA Screener Module
- ELPA Screener Speaking Scoring Document
- ELPA Screener Administration Manual
- Test Security Module (9 mins)
- Test Administrator Module (9 mins)
- Accessibility Supports Module (9 mins)
- Sections 1-4 of the Test Administration Manual
- Sections 1 and 6 of the Oregon Accessibility Manual
- TA Assurance of Test Security Form (Must be completed and sent to email@example.com before TIDE account will be created)
- ELPA Screener Online Reporting System module
- ELPA Screener Speaking Scoring Practice Slides
- ELPA Screener Informational Webinar (updated 5/23 and again 8/14)
- Steps to view student results in the OSAS Portal
Required Manuals and Assurance of Test Security Forms
STC Assurance of Test Security Form (2019-20)
TA Assurance of Test Security Form (2019-20)
Non-TA Assurance of Test Security Form (2019-20)
Additional STC Resources
Links to be added soon for 2019-20
Test Specifications and Blueprints
ELPA Verbatim Scripts (English/Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Somali, Vietnamese)
Accessibility Support Protocols and Promising Practices (including scribe and read-aloud protocols, etc.)
Non-TA training (5 mins)
- To get Admin Dashboard access, please fill out the “IT Account Request Form” on the IT Forms webpage (https://www.pps.net/Page/2006). (You have to log in to see the form.) Check the box for Dashboard Access Requested (towards the bottom of the form), sign the form, and send to the IT Service Desk. It can take about a week to process.
- PPS Administrator’s Dashboard User Guide
State Testing Support ContactsFor questions or information regarding State Testing contact:PPS Testing Team for State Assessments(503)916-3208
For questions or information regarding Special Education contact:Special Education
- Test Administration rules & regulations (TAM) including training requirements.
- Test specific questions. ELPA Summative, Oregon ELA, Mathematics and Science.
- Students not showing in TIDE.
- Student OSAS Secure Browser login issues.
- Incorrect test showing for a student. Including ELPA Summative tests not showing for exited students.
- Headsets for ELPA Summative.
- Earbuds/headphones for Oregon ELA tests.
- Accessibility support rules & regulations (OAM). Including support allowances, protocols, and settings in TIDE
For computer related topics contact:IT Service Desk(503)916-3375
- Extended Assessment.
- Updating IEPs and determining appropriate accessibility supports for students.
- Computer functionality. Including hardware and software.
- OAKS Secure Browser installation. Including compatibility issues.