About Research and Evaluation
The role of the Research and Evaluation department is to inform decision-making and policy with evidence. We use and recommend several data collection methods, including direct stakeholder engagement and extant data sources. We ensure high-quality data collection through strategically partnering and working closely with school communities.
- Evaluates district programs and manages external evaluations;
- Conducts districtwide surveys, interviews, focus groups, and other qualitative data collection activities;
- Conducts descriptive and inferential statistical analyses;
- Provides research and evaluation support to district departments;
- Reviews and approves external research projects; and
- Supports the district's Strategic Plan and other important initiatives.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.